Wednesday 30 November 2011

in love

With my husband, yes. Oh how I love him. But a while ago, another man stole a little piece of my heart. The little piece that loves and adores beautifully raw, natural, stunningly candid photography. Enter Mr Coulson. Holy shit what this man can do with a lens.

I first found him over at The Beetle Shack capturing Emily's gorgeous family. Then I found him at Jodi's and Beth's and Tessa's and this beautiful redhead.. the list goes on. And on. Because he is so freakin awesome. Who doesn't want to be snapped in his beautifully gifted style? I know the bandwagon has been on the road for quite some time, but I have said before I am a little slow on the uptake sometimes.. I'm jumping on. And saving our pennies to have Tim come and capture the love and {semi-organised}chaos that reigns at Chateau P. If you haven't made a visit to his blog, do yourself a favour. Even a nine month old knows it's good advice.









1 comment:

  1. You are so right to save your pennies, Tahnee. Tim is amazeballs!

    Thank you for the love. It's always fab to meet a cute new blogging baby!! x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...