Sunday 3 November 2013

44/52





A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013

Ruby :: the cutest cat around
Cole :: apparently this is what a spider-octonaut does..
Eliot :: the boy who adores trains. We went to the show and he rode the little train. And then had the biggest tantrum in his short little history because he couldn't ride over and over and over and over and over and over again (because that would have cost me about $100).. I actually have sore arm and back muscles today from restraining him - in a crowded, public place with no husband to help.. trying to act like a sane mother.. good times.

3 comments:

  1. Most definitely the cutest little cat I've seen:) Oh dear it's no fun at all having to restrain little ones in public, I know when I see that though I totally understand those moments:( it's tricky dealing with emotions when your little. I hope your week is a wonderful one. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cole = AWESOME! Mila has loved seeing "Eyiot" on the computer. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love the public tantrum. Especially after the angelic face in the photo

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...