Sunday 6 October 2013

40/52





A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013

Ruby :: monkey bar queen
Cole :: lunch time pit stop on our little roadtrip last week - if you're ever passing through Lake Bolac, Victoria, your kids will love you for stopping for a wee and a play on a very impressive playground (which is quite random given its size and middle-of-nowhere-location)! I struggled to get them back in the car..
Eliot :: busy busy boy, hunting and gathering

I'm going to be completely honest and tell you that given the extremely minimal screen time I had last week (which was fabulous!), I didn't look at anyone else's 52 collections. But I will take this opportunity to thank you all for the beautiful comments you leave here each week. Many weeks I forget about you guys and see this as a really personal project, documenting the kids and their rapid growth, so it's always surprising and warming to receive your comments. There are countless weeks when you force a little eye welling.. it's hard to describe how powerful your encouragement is - so thank you. Thankyou very much.

XX

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos once again.
    I also feel bad on those weeks I don't get time to stop by other posts.
    Lucky for me, all the kids are in bed and I have a cuppa and an hour or so to have a look around and find inspiration from beautiful photos such as yours.
    It's amazing how fast the year is going! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tahnee your pictures are always so gorgeous :) Just the way childhood should be...

    ReplyDelete
  3. the encouragement is because you are brilliantly talented and the eye welling is because i suspect by 'knowing' you through this blog, you are wonderful! another great week! love those monkey bar legs and the nose buried in flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that tractor photo is one of all time favourites, so far. So, so great (as ever). Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...