Friday 14 December 2012

{this moment}


{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week.
A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savour and remember.

Linking up with the ever-inspiring SouleMama.

~~~~~


Esther was welcomed into our home this week. This MAY have been a purchase for myself, rather than the kids. She's so much fun.

If you need me this weekend, I'll be packing cases, boarding planes, cuddling a wee baby boy, putting. my. feet. UP! Farewell routine, hello housesitters. And exhale xx

1 comment:

  1. i love esther. how adorable. have a lovely weekend tahnee. much deserved by the sounds of it of late. xo

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...