Monday 19 March 2012

weekend love































A lovely weekend was had at Chateau P. A very cruise-y Saturday just hanging around, roaring dinosaurs, pulling around egg cookers, napping, painting, trying on your mum's bras, {very} messy pizza making. Sunday saw me put on my photographer shoes again. I could get used to that. A beautiful big family by the seaside. I mean the beach is their backyard. Perfect weather, perfect morning. A few hours on the freeway to and from, listening to him and him. Loudly. More lazy family time Sunday afternoon with a trip to the park. Life is sweet.

Hope yours was full of sweet things too x

{Joining in here and here}

8 comments:

  1. such wonderful photos. certainly looks like a busy and happy weekend. my little girl has the same fascination with my bras. happy monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos and I love love love that kid's couch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a sweet little trio. They make me laugh, they must have you in hysterics. Gorgeous photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so want to be a kid at your house - it always looks like s much fun is had by all. That little couch is just divine. So beats the old cars couch, HANDS DOWN!!! :) Thanks for linking up. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. such glorious photos... really capturing everyday, well weekend bliss!!! that pizza looks awesome!!! love that the base is soon thin!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful weekend filled with love, laughter and colour!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous weekend. We have just recently became friends on IG. Squee! I heart your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That pizza looks so yummy - its making me hungry t 1am in the morning.

    Hope the shoot went well - it was such a lovely day to be out!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...