Sunday 1 January 2012

{photo a day challenge - january 2012} day 1 :: you

Happy New Year!

You all know about Fat Mum Slim, right? Well the lovely Chantelle is hosting a cool photo a day challenge throughout January. I'm in. Hopefully my brain/memory will function a little better this year (not holding my breath, it hasn't improved since pregnant with #1) and I will remember to do it everyday. I'm going to post between here and Instagram so if you're joining in, share your Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Blog name in the comments, and over at Chantelle's because she wants to stalk you. Me too.


I'm milkpleasemum on Instagram too.

PS ~ I totally applied my blush evenly this morning. This is the erase-one-cheek-of-blush-filter. You should try it some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...