Thursday 11 December 2014

extra special christmas gift..

You know I just LOVE taking photos of people. They're so fascinating. So many different types of families, individuals, personalities.. just plain DIFFERENT. I just love it. And it just so happens I'm really good at it! Truly, I am. Happy to toot my own horn on that one.


If you're still looking for a lovely, personal gift for some special people in your life, maybe a little gift certificate to make them look at themselves in photos or film is what they need.. engagements, pregnancies, new babies, just married, epic wedding anniversary, new house, leaving an old house, still have pictures hanging on the wall from ten years ago.. or JUST BECAUSE. Any kind of family or occasion and I'll shoot it. Drop me an email and we can chat.

Long session or short, stills or just film.. whatever your needs, we can work something out. Shouldn't we all have one of these to remember our lives, frozen in time, right at this moment?



We are well overdue for some updated family snaps (like the plumber with the leaky tap..) and I am VERY happy to say that this dilemma will be rectified very soon - during the holidays - YIPPEE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...