Monday 16 January 2012

{photo a day challenge ~ january 2012} catch-up

I'm about to fall off the Instagram radar. Boo. We are airport bound this afternoon (woo hoo!!) and that means I will lose wi-fi to my iPod touch. I am loving this daily challenge and will miss posting and seeing everyone else's photos each day. I think a few trips to the Maccas carpark will be in order to post and check in.. sad I know. I will do another catch up at the end of the month when things are back to normal and I can plug in again.

{day 10 :: childhood}

{day 11 :: where you sleep} 

{day 12 :: close up} 

{day 13 :: in my bag} 

{day 14 :: something I'm reading} 

{day 15 :: happiness} 

{day 16 :: morning}

Happy Monday friends! x

1 comment:

  1. I love the style of your photography. Just found your blog through Chibi Run :) I've just started a blog of my own, and it's a bit scary, but I'm enjoying being in blogland so far! Tash

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...