Sunday 16 March 2014

yellow

Today I noticed yellow. More than before. Perhaps because we had a pretty relaxed weekend with time for taking things slowly. Perhaps the shift in season made me look. I even baked. Twice! Old Red was grateful to be given a whirl after a long summer hiatus. I think she appreciated the dust off and company of the yellow roses (requested for Missy's teacher tomorrow, just because).

I hope the week ahead will be sunny and bright for you, even if it rains. X


































3 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha that card from Ruby! I hope she got her sooshy. Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks s cheery and homely. How can you not be happy here! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooshy! Adorable Ruby! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...