Friday 14 November 2014

the colourful kemp family



















The internet is such a weird and wonderful place. I have made some really wonderful friends since diving down the rabbit hole of blogging and then, Instagram.

I found Anna in tiny, little, colourful squares. I was drawn to her instantly. Mostly because she was (and still is) my ultimate style guru. But then she began to share her raw, honest, hilarious, profanity filled tales of being - in her own words - a baker's wife and mum of four on a colourful journey of recovery from anxiety, and loved her even more. She also writes for Geelong Advertiser's GT Magazine and is an ambassador for Beyond Blue. Did I mention SHE HAS FOUR KIDS. She is beautiful, brilliantly witty, brutally honest and swears like a sailor. Just my sort. She is every colour of the rainbow rolled together in a vivid ball of life - she is, Colour Me Anna.

Anna's beautiful family is merely an extension of her authentic, vibrant demeanour. A loud mash of love and truth.

I'll share the full stills collection of the Spurling+Kemp family soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...