Monday 23 June 2014

kidspot facebook chat / tonight @ 8pm


Just dropping in to say THANKYOU SO MUCH for all the positive feedback I have received following last week's online masterclass as part of Voices of 2014. Wow - I was really blown away with how emotional some of you were when you contacted me! Making you guys cry really is the best - in the best way of course..! I had so many emails and comments, telling me how inspired you felt to have a go at making your own films - just what I had hoped for.

Life is kicking my butt right now, hence the silence.. but I wanted to let you know that Kidspot are hosting a live Facebook chat tonight if there is anything you would like to ask me, following on from the masterclass. You can find all the details here, or simply go to Kidspot's Facebook page at 8pm tonight and I'll be there if you have any questions. I suspect there will be a lot of birds chirping.. but nonetheless - I'll be there!

Much love and gratitude again! X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...