Sunday 2 February 2014

5/52





A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014.

Ruby / I asked if I could take a photo of her crown she made, and she did this.
Cole / first hi-hello! session at the new kindy. Of course, he didn't want to leave..
Eliot / he's been a little restless this week, later in the evenings he wanders out all bleary eyed and wonky, nowhere near awake.

I really loved this one last week - I gasped when it popped up on my screen - light and shade, colour and purpose. Honest and perfect.

Joining Jodi each week

5 comments:

  1. I love how you capture so much personality in your shots! Beautiful X

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous photos and subjects... such richness and personality!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Cole has the funniest of faces! Thanks so much for the link up to last week's portrait, it really means a lot to me coming from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shots are so awesome. You achieve such a great depth of field. What lens do you use? It must have a wide aperture.
    Anyway - you sure are one of my favourite photographers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful.

    Ruby's pose is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...