Monday 23 December 2013

good tidings


















































My parents arrived a few days ago.
The kids went a bit nuts.
Highly emotional and tired children have made for a trying few days.
But that heavy feeling lifted late this afternoon and I think the days ahead will be wonderful ones.
I hope yours are too.
Spent with people you love and who love you back.
May your celebrations be what you hope they will be.
Loud - quiet - over the top - whatever makes you happy.
Cheers to you and your families.
Good tidings to you, friends.

Tahnee xxx

4 comments:

  1. Merry Xmas to you Tahnee, I've really enjoyed looking at your development as a photographer and reading your blog this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry merries, dearest Tahnee. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous photos Tahnee, your Mum is a very talented artist her picture is amazing. Have the most wonderful day celebrating with those that you love Tahnee. Thank you for kindness and support this year. Take care and Merry Christmas. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tahnee, your photos are just beautiful. Intimate, a slice of your life and so intriguing. I love them, each and every time I visit your blog xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...