Thursday 13 September 2012

the catch up






























So that tummy bug I thought would pass in a day or two is still hanging around. There is only so much white starchy food a girl can eat before she goes mad. No dairy. I don't know how people survive without dairy! Dairy is my life.

So, catching up.. my birthday came and went. And it was lovely. So very lovely. A big sleep in, handmade cards and a surprising little gift from hubby on top of the flash one I bought myself a few months ago. Basking in the sunshine and watching the kids play, a late afternoon park visit followed by pizza and cake. An evening in front of the box. The day speckled with birthday wishes and phone calls. Pretty bloody great.


4 comments:

  1. Wowee! That photo of E at the park, took my breath away! I hope you're feeling better real soon, like tomorrow. Bring back the coffee!!! I need dairy too, cannot live without.
    You're birthday sounded perfect, I feel old now, wishing I was still in my "early thirties".
    Looking forward to seeing you in a couple of days xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you make us dairyfarmers proud!!
    love these pictures, especially the ones featuring you!! hope you are feeling better very soon. we've had one of those weeks here too. two were home today. it can only get better. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday, Tahnee! You're looking rather stunning for still having that stomach bug! :)
    Hope it passes quickly, very glad to see you and your gorgeous family back on the blog again xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to you! Such lovely photos especially the b&w of you and the children. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...